High Quality 8mm Indoor Lake Blue Multi-Function Vinyl Sports Floor
|FOB Price:||US $13-17 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||36 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|36 Square Meters||US $13-17/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000sqm/Month|
|Transport Package:||Kraft Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HJ21304
- Style: European
- Thickness: 8mm
- Surface Treatment: UV/Pur
- Color: Multi-Color
- Usage: Sports
- HS Code: 3918109000, 3918109000
- Installation Ways: Fixed with Glue
- Specification: 1.8m*10m
- Material: PVC
- Function: Anti-Slip, Moisture Proof, Rot Proof, Wear-Resistant, Fireproof, Waterproof, Soundproof, Anti-Static, Thermal Insulation
- Lead Hardness: Soft
- Pattern: Gem
- State: Rolls
- Durable Years: 10 Years
- Environmentalprotection Level: E1
- Trademark: HAIJIANG
- Origin: Jiangsu Wuxi
|Material||100% new PVC raw material|
|Length||10m (customized length available)|
|Wear layer thickness||0.8mm|
|Surface treatment||UV / PUR|
|Package||kraft paper (pallet available if needed)|
|Lead time||10-20 days when without stock|
|Payment||30% TT in advance, 70% against BL copy, LC at sight etc.|
The product is mainly made of Polyvinyl Chloride, which is non-toxic and recyclable.
We use 100% new raw material and anti-bacterial treatment.
The product has special UV or PUR treatment on the surface, which makes the floor wearable and easy to clean.
The product with different thickness can absorb 17 - 25 dB of noise.
Great sport performance
-Shock absorption: Protect user's joints and cartilage.
-Tremor buffer: avoid muscle strain.
Reinforced fiber-glass layer gives superior dimensional stability, which can prevent floor shrinking and expanding due to cold and hot temperature.
Plenty of choices
We can provide all kinds of pattern, color and product structure to meet different requirements for various applications such as gym, sports court, office, school, hospital and house.
Easy to cut and install
The floor is easy to cut into the shape you want and combine different colors and pattern together to get the best decoration effect. Installation is quick and convenient.
PREPARATION BEFORE CONSTRUCTION
CONDITIONS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION
1. The minimum temperature of ground should be 10°C
2. The ground must be flat
3. The floor must be dry, The recommended relative humidity inside the room should be 50-60%. The ground surface moisture content must be less than 4.5%.
4. The ground must be free from marks (no felt pen, marker of any type, ballpoint pens, paint, etc., that could cause discoloration due to migration)
5. The temperature of the room should be maintained between 15°C and 28°C
throughout the installation
6. The hardness of ground should ≥C20
Plan the sheet direction for the area to be installed to ensure whenever possible that joins do not coincide with doorways, main traffic lanes, sinks or urinals. If the room is reasonably square, the sheets should run parallel to the incoming light. In long, narrow rooms it is best to install the sheets along the length of the room.
Glue with an acrylic emulsion, apply 250 to 300 g/m² using a finely serrated trowel. After allowing an appropriate tack time, press manually using a piece of board with a rounded edge.
Hot welding with a welding rod is recommended for rolls and for tiles. Do not weld until the adhesive has bonded completely (wait 24 to 48 hours).
MAINTENANCE AFTER INSTALLATION
1. For the first 24 hours after your new floor is installed protect all the seamed areas and don't walk on the seam sealer.
2. Keep the room at 20°C or greater for at least a 2 days after installation to allow the adhesives to setup properly.
3. Do not roll heavy objects directly on to a newly installed vinyl floor for at least 5 days. This can cause the vinyl and adhesive to become compressed, once the adhesive sets up any compressed marks will become permanent. Always lay plywood or underlayment to disperse the weight of a heavy objects being moved across your vinyl floor.
4. Allow 5 days before thoroughly washing your floor. This will give time for the adhesive to cure. Before placing chairs or furniture on your new vinyl floor check the condition of all casters or rollers before setting them on your floor. Replace any worn casters or rollers.
GENERAL VINYL FLOOR MAINTENANCE
1. Dust, sand and grit particles are the enemy. Sweep or vacuum frequently. Don't use a vacuum with a beater bar as it may scratch your floor. And don't use scrub brushes.
2. When sweeping or vacuuming does not remove the dirt, mop the floor with clean warm water. Rinse the floor thoroughly with fresh water..
3. If water alone does not clean the surface, use cleaning products recommended by the manufacturer. Most "no-rinse" cleaners will work just fine.
4. For spots or spills, wipe them up immediately and use the same technique on the spot as you would for the whole floor.
5. If you floor becomes dull looking you may need to add the manufacturer's recommended floor polish to restore the original gloss level. First, try cleaning with warm water and clear ammonia to see if there is a film on your floor causing the dullness.
6. Never use abrasive cleaners, soaps, paste waxes, or solvents on your vinyl floor.
7. Place non-staining, walk-off mats at every outside entry to your room. This will help keep sand and grit from being tracked on to your floor.
Why Choose Manning
- Our factory has a history of over 30 years in the PVC floor industry. We're the leading company in China and have rich experience in developing and producing vinyl floor.
- We have advanced equipment and technology that are imported from Europe, we keep updating our machine line to bring out the best quality of our products.
- We have our own well-equipped lab to test the professional specification of our product. We have QC in each and every level of the production to guarantee the best quality.
- We constantly develop new techniques to not only make new products, but also improve performance of the floor and lower the cost, which makes our company always ahead of the trend.
- We're proud to say that our products were used in many professional and international competitions such as the Beijing and London Olympics.
- Our company has cooperation with large companies like Armstrong and Polyflor.
- Our company provides excellent after-sales service. We could offer instructions for installing and maintaining the floor. We could also help customer draw lines for badminton court.
1. F: If I couldn't find the thickness, pattern and color I want from your catalogs, can you offer customized service for me?
Q: Yes, we will provide free samples and catalogs to you.
3. F: What's the payment method if I place the order?
Q: T/T is most welcomed. We also accept L/C and D/P at sight for certain countries.
4. F: What's the delivery time if I place the order?
Q: If we have stock, the delivery time will be within 3 days after payment.
If we don't have enough stock, the delivery time will be 10-15 days after deposit.